“Analytics – The Key To Demonstrating Quantifiable Success And Business Growth”
The banking, finance and insurance industries often struggle to measure business performance. This is likely due to the inconsistencies found during the generation, collection and presentation of data, which can result in multiple versions of the “truth.”
The fact is, many leading organizations are now using analytics to drive their decisions across functions. The application of real-time analytics and predictive modeling lends itself to every business strategy – marketing, customer lifetime value, fraud detection, process improvements, new product development - just to name a few. The value is mammoth and enterprise–wide.
You Need This Event Now....
The Analytics for Banking, Finance & Insurance Summit is the only sector-specific event focused on the application of analytics in the banking, insurance and healthcare verticals, providing you with a tremendous opportunity to interact with your peers in related industries. The summit will help you build your core competencies and gain a better grasp on the application of analytics across risk, marketing and compliance.
- Are you ambitious for change?
- Do your personal KPI’s depend on improving internal operations and achieving stretch goals for revenue and market share?
- Is your focus on identifying areas where you can differentiate yourself from the competition?
- Do you want to put in place a cross-departmental approach to enterprise performance management and make consistent data and analytical capabilities available to all users?
- Do you need to gain senior management sponsorship and support for analytical decision making?
If so... you can’t afford to miss Analytics for Banking, Finance & Insurance, the only event which presents a unique opportunity for analytics professionals to embrace the change, brought about by the new era of data proliferation and transform it into your competitive advantage.
With the "analytics phenomenon" spreading like wildfire, it’s time to explicitly discuss the “business value” of adapting and adopting. The Analytics for Banking, Finance & Insurance event provides tools, insights and practical advice to enable you to apply and drive your strategies through structured analytics.
This program is structured to address the critical challenges faced by your organization regardless of where you are in your analytics journey. These sessions present real world points of view with practical examples you can apply to your own business immediately.
- Hear from senior leadership teams who are deeply committed to building their organizations’ analytical capabilities and competing on analytics.
- Hear first-hand how they use analytics to leverage their distinctive capabilities—the sum of the integrated business processes and competencies that allow them to serve customers in differentiated ways, creating a formula for lasting business success.
- Hear from them as they discuss and share tactical execution—how they use data, data management tools, decision support tools and other resources to consistently deliver on the promise of analytics and eventually gain organization backing and recognition.
Hear from content experts and leaders in the space as they provide you with in-depth information on present trends and seek to shed light on dealing with market challenges.